Since 1996 we celebrate a weekly Sunday feast starting on 12:00 p.m. The program consists of:
- Traditional Bhajans (live music with mantra singing)
- Raja-bhoga-arati temple ceremony
- Lecture from the Bhagavad Gita
- Occaisional silde show, theater play, Indian dance
- Prasadam feast (Vegetarian and Vegan food)
Everyone is cordially invited to the Sunday feasts. Admission free, donations are welcome!
|Mar. 1st 2018||Sri Gaura Purnima||16:00|
|Apr.28th 2018||Sri Nrisimha Caturdasi||16:00|
|June. 7 th – 10 th 2018||Kirtan Mela||A few days Festival with HH Sacinandana Swami & HH Kadamba Kanana Swami
For more information click here
|Sept. 1st – 4th 2018||Sri Krishna Janmastami||A few days Festival with HH Sacinandana Swami
more information will be posted later
Bold lines: important festivities with program and prominent preachers.