Since 1996 we celebrate a weekly Sunday feast starting on 12:00 p.m. The program consists of:
- Traditional Bhajans (live music with mantra singing)
- Raja-bhoga-arati temple ceremony
- Lecture from the Bhagavad Gita
- Occaisional silde show, theater play, Indian dance
- Prasadam feast (Vegetarian and Vegan food)
Everyone is cordially invited to the Sunday feasts. Admission free, donations are welcome!
|Arrival: Friday Dec. 28th, 2018, 5 pm
Departure Tuesday Dec. 1st, 2019 10 am
|Sangamela Festival||A few days Festival with HH Sacinandana Swami
For more information click here
Bold lines: important festivities with program and prominent preachers.