From Friday, 28th Dec. 2018 – Tuesday Jan. 1st 2018
Hare Krsna dear devotees and friends!
We have the great pleasure to invite you for the sanga Mela festival. This festival is one of our best programs because it provides a deep and nourishing experience for all those interested to serve and love Radha and Krishna. We will also have the pleasure of the association of HH Srila Sacinandana Swami and a few wonderful Kirtanyas. Once again the chanting of the Holy Name will be the main impetus for new realisations.
The principal component of this event is the association between like-minded devotees who are sincerely looking for depth in their practices. So many lotus eyed devotees will be assembled for a great Yajna, a great worship of Sri Sri Radha Madana Mohana. This association is the life giving impetus for our enthusiasm and dedication. Moreover, H.H. Sacinandana Swami will expertly guide all of us into genuine and nectarine experiences.
Another highlight of this festival is that we are passing through from the old to the new year in the best spiritual way, thus having the chance of getting strenght for making new vows, new sankalpa and getting a clear and auspicious direction for the new year and lessons for developing love of god.
Looking forward for your sanga.
The Schedule will be posted here later: Schedule Sanga Mela 2018
Your servant from Goloka Dhama – Gaurahari dasa
If you wish to participate in this festival you are welcome to join us as daily visitors. You can try to book an accomodation out side. Here is the list of all the guetshouses near Goloka Dhama:
Accomodation & Festival Fee:
- Accomodation in Ashram with your own sleeping bag and mat 10,-€/day/person + Festival fee; 15,-€/Day/Person
- Accomodation in Ashram with bedding 15,-€/day/person + Festival fee; 15,-€/Day/Person
- Daily visitor/ Festival fee; 15,-€/Day/Person
- Children till age 6 do not pay for the festival
- Children from 6-12 half price
– The prices include festival fee and Prasadam (Vegetarian & Vegan food).
– If you intend to stay in asram, you shall bring your own sleeping bag & mat with you.
– If you need a pickup in the train station Neubruecke Nahe or Airport Hahn, then please write an e-mail to email@example.com or call +49 6782 2214.
Prices for Temple Taxi:
- Pick up from Airport Hahn up to 4 persons 25€ per Ride + Parking fee.
- Pick up from train station Neubrücke Nahe up to 4 persons 5€ per Ride.
- We try to arrange the pick up in an economical manner so that more devotees are picked up together and share the fare. The fee shall be paid to the driver upon pick up.