From Thursday Feb. 1st – Sunday, Feb. 4th, 2018
This is an intimate festival to celebrate the appearance day of our dear Spiritual Master Srila Sacinandana Swami, which will be celebrated at Goloka Dhama. For this event we are preparing to host a large number of participants.
We would also like to cordially invite you to join us on this very special occasion.
Here is the tentative schedule (subject to minor changes):
Thursday, Feb. 1st; Opening of the Festival
17:00 Kirtan 18:00 Welcome address by HH Sacinandana Swami, Topic: „To be announced“
Friday, Feb. 2nd; Initiation & Disciple Meeting
07:15 Greeting Darsan & Guru Puja to Srila Prabhupada 07:45 Srimad Bhagavatam by HH Sacinandana Swami Topic: “To be announced “
09:00 Prasadam and break
10:00 Initiation Ceremony
13:30 Prasadam and break
16:30- 18:30 SNS Disciple Meeting with Srila Sacinandana Swami Topic: “To be announced “
18:30 Sandhya Aratika & Kirtan
20:00 Light Prasadam
Saturday, Feb. 3rd; Vyasa Puja HH Sacinandana Swami
07:15 Greeting darsan & Guru Puja to Srila Prabhupada
09:45 Beginning of the Vyasa Puja ceremony and lecture by HH Sacinandana Swami, Topic: “To be announced “
14:30 Prasadam & break
18:30 Lecture by HH Sacinandana Swami Topic: “To be announced “
20:00 Cultural Program
20:30 Offering presents & Light Prasadam
Friday, February 4th; Departure & Sunday feast
4.30- 7.15 Mangala-Aratika, Group Japa
07.45 –9.00 Srimad Bhagavatam class
09.00- 10.00 Breakfast Prasadam
12:00-15:00 Sunday feast
15:00 Prasadam & departure
Accomodation & Festival Fee:
- Accomodation in Ashram with your own sleeping bag and mat 10,-€/day/person + Festival fee; 15,-€/Day/Person
- Accomodation in Ashram with bedding 15,-€/day/person + Festival fee; 15,-€/Day/Person
- Daily visitor/ Festival fee; 15,-€/Day/Person
- Children till age 6 do not pay for the festival
- Children from 6-12 half price
– The prices include festival fee and Prasadam (Vegetarian & Vegan food).
– If you intend to stay in asram, you shall bring your own sleeping bag & mat with you.
– If you need a pickup in the train station Neubruecke Nahe or Airport Hahn, then please write an e-mail to Gaurahari.SNS@pamho.net or call +49 6782 2214.
Prices for Temple Taxi:
- Pick up from Airport Hahn up to 4 persons 25€ per Ride + Parking fee.
- Pick up from train station Neubrücke Nahe up to 4 persons 5€ per Ride.
- We try to arrange the pick up in an economical manner so that more devotees are picked up together and share the fare. The fee shall be paid to the driver upon pick up.