Vyasapuja festival HH Sacinandana Swami
From Thursday, February 6th, – Sunday Febraury 9th 2020
This year, also the appearance day of Srila Sacinandana Swami will also be celebrated at Goloka
Dhama. For these events we are preparing to host a large number of participants.
We would like to cordially invite you for these very special occasions.
Here is the tentative schedule (subject to minor changes):
Thursday, Februrary 6th: Beginning of the Festival
18:00 Welcome address by HH Sacinandana Swami
19:30 Adhivasa Ceremony welcoming Lord Nityananda Prabhu
Friday, February 7th: Nityananda Trayodasi Festival
07:15 Greeting Darsan & Guru Puja to Srila Prabhupada
07:45 Srimad Bhagavatam by HH Sacinandana Swami
09:00 Breakfast for families
12:00 Maha-Abiseka of Sri Nitayananda Prabhu
13:30 Prasadam and break
16:00- 18:00 Kirtan in temple room
18:00 Nityananda lila Katha with Sacinandana Swami
20:00 Light Prasadam
Saturday, February 8th: Vyasa Puja HH Sacinandana Swami
7:30 Kirtan in front of guesthouse to accompany Sacinandana Swami to the temple
7:45 Deity greetings
8:00 Beginning of Vyasa Puja ceremony
12:30 Prasadam feast
16:30 Lecture by H.H Sacinandana Swami
18:30 Offering birthday presents to Sacinandana Swami (in separate place)
18:30 Nityananda Kirtan party
18:30 Light Prasadam
Sunday, February 9th: Nityananda Trayodasi & Departure
07:15 Guru Puja to Srila Prabhupada
07:45 Srimad Bhagavatam class by Srila Sacinandana Swami
10:00 Initiation ceremony; lecture by Srila Sacinandana Swami
14:00 Sunday Feast lecture
15:00 Preasadam feast
If you wish to participate in this festival and stay overnight in Goloka Dhama, please register as soon as possible:
- Accomodation in Ashram with your own sleeping bag and mat 10,-€/day/person + Festival fee; 15,-€/Day/Person
- Accomodation in Ashram with bedding 15,-€/day/person + Festival fee; 15,-€/Day/Person
- Accomodation in your own camper 8,-€/day/person + Festival fee; 15,-€/Day/Person
- Daily visitor/ Festival fee; 15,-€/Day/Person
- Children till age 6 do not pay for the festival
- Children from 6-12 half price
– The prices include festival fee and Prasadam (Vegetarian & Vegan food).
– If you intend to stay in asram, you shall bring your own sleeping bag & mat with you.
– If you need a pickup in the train station Neubruecke Nahe or Airport Hahn, then please write an e-mail to email@example.com or call +49 6782 2214.
Prices for Temple Taxi:
- Please write all the necessary information, Your name, your arrival date and hour, flight information and also your return journey, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For facilitating the organization of the festival, our pick up service will ONLY be available up to the 5th of February. The sooner we know, the better we can serve you.
- Pick up from Hahn Airport up to 4 persons 25 € per Ride + Parking fee.
- Pick up from train station Neubrücke Nahe up to 4 persons 5€ per Ride.
- We try to arrange the pick up in an economical manner so that more devotees are picked up together and share the fare. The fee shall be paid to the driver upon pick up.
- Pick up from Luxembourg Airport up to 4 persons 70€ per Ride + Parking fee.
We can not pick you up, if your flight arrives before 7:00 am or after 9:00 pm.
Please try to get your flight in a way that you reach the Airport during day time and best is to fly back in the afternoon hours.