From Saturday, 28th Dec. 2019 – Wednesday Jan. 1st 2020
Dear devotees and friends!
It is our pleasure to cordially invite all of you to join us for the celebration of this year’s Sanga Mela festival. It is one of the most liked and attended festivals we host in Goloka Dhama, and for a good reason. The Sanga Mela festival has been attracting a great number of devotees, friends and sincere spiritual seekers for the deep and nourishing experience it provides to all who come to the association of devotees and Sri Sri Radha Madana Mohan.
The Festival takes place at the turning of the year, the time when we are seeking a refreshed inspiration and strength, offering new vows and searching for a clear and auspicious direction for the year to come. These intentions and endeavors are greatly supported by the spiritual atmosphere of the event, created through deep and uplifting Krsna-katha, given by H.H. Sacinanadana Swami, the inspiring association with the devotees, the Holy Name sung by various wonderful kirtaniyas, and the blessings of our most merciful Sri Sri Radha Madana Mohan.
The principal nourishing force of this event is the association between like-minded devotees who are sincerely looking for depth in their practice, devotees who come together for a great yajna, a great worship of Sri Sri Radha Madana Mohana. This association is the life giving impetus for our enthusiasm and dedication. And it will all be supported by H.H. Sacinandana Swami, who will expertly guide us into genuine and nectarean experiences. During the Sangamela festival this year Maharaja will speak on this topic: „How Krishna Appears to His Devotees?“
Please join us for this nourishing and uplifting association!
Happily waiting for your association,
Your servants from Goloka Dhama
If you wish to participate in this festival Please register as soon as possible. Please note that our facilities are limited.
You are welcome to join us as daily visitors. You can try to book an accomodation out side. Here is the list of all the guetshouses near Goloka Dhama:
Accomodation & Festival Fee:
- Accomodation in Ashram with your own sleeping bag and mat 10,-€/day/person + Festival fee; 15,-€/Day/Person
- Accomodation in Ashram with bedding 15,-€/day/person + Festival fee; 15,-€/Day/Person
- Accomodation in your own camper 8,-€/day/person + Festival fee; 15,-€/Day/Person
- Daily visitor/ Festival fee; 15,-€/Day/Person
- Children till age 6 do not pay for the festival
- Children from 6-12 half price
– The prices include festival fee and Prasadam (Vegetarian & Vegan food).
– If you intend to stay in asram, you shall bring your own sleeping bag & mat with you.
– If you need a pickup in the train station Neubruecke Nahe or Airport Hahn, then please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 6782 2214.
Prices for Temple Taxi:
- Pick up from Airport Hahn up to 4 persons 25€ per Ride + Parking fee.
- Pick up from train station Neubrücke Nahe up to 4 persons 5€ per Ride.
- We try to arrange the pick up in an economical manner so that more devotees are picked up together and share the fare. The fee shall be paid to the driver upon pick up.